Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Its interesting how thing happen in life, you never know who you will end up with or what life has in store for you. I have been through many trials and tribulations in my life. Coming out of high school I thought I would join the military in order to make sure my education would be paid for because I was really not focused on anything at the time but women. After going through basic training everything was so different when I returned home, people looked at me differently and a lot had changed. My main focus now was to find a good job. We had heard all about the how you are able to use your military training and crossover to the civilian world and everything works the same. Not true at all it was a stuggle from the begining mainly because I did not know what I wanted to do. All I knew was I did not want a sweat shop job, I wanted to be different than anyone else in my family and venture out into corporate America. I did succeed I landed a very good job with one of the nations largest banks an today I am still writing my story...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home